Cinnova Technologies is committed to protect its information assets by deploying information security controls that minimize the impact of any security incident.
To create, maintain and continually improve the Information Security Management System and to achieve this objective we ensure the following:
- All applicable legal, business (obligatory) and contractual requirements shall be fulfilled.
- Confidentiality and integrity of information shall be maintained throughout a systematic process.
- Risks to all corporate assets (tangible/intangible and people) shall be assessed with an appropriate risk control, mitigation and contingency plans are defined.
- All corporate assets (tangible / intangible, and people) shall have a secure and safe environment.
- Conducive work environment shall be provided to human resource, free from accidental and occupational hazards.
- All personnel shall be trained in information security practices, roles and responsibilities. Business continuity plans (DR site), continuous monitoring and improvement plans shall be established, maintained, and tested.