Who We Are
Cinnova is a premier technology consulting company focused on developing next generation web-based enterprise solutions. We strive to develop the most advanced solutions that will meet the rapidly emerging industry specific needs of our clients.We provide services in all aspects of internet technologies, from strategy, processes improvement and implementation.
Our services transcend the boundaries of traditional service providers and bring innovations that give customers the power to change and the flexibility to adapt new opportunities.We specialize in customized solutions for industries in the areas of Telecom, Services, Media and Advertising, Finance, Education, and Retail. We offer a range of consulting and IT skills to our global clients, helping them re-engineer and reinvent their products, services and processes to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace. We have knowledge of the best methodologies and tools to mirror the spirit of an entrepreneurial start-up which translates into business value for our customers.
Jeff has more than twenty five years of successful entrepreneurship in the technology and communications fields. As CEO of GENext and through its subsidiary, China US Business Development (CUBD), Jeff has assisted many US companies in establishing relationships in China, where he also co-founded Koncept International, a China-based VoIP and digital media technology company. Prior to his involvement in the Chinese market, Jeff founded, built over seventeen years and successfully sold InfiNET, then one of the largest independently owned voice and data companies in the United States. Jeff was a recipient of the prestigious Ernst & Young, NASDAQ/USA Today “Entrepreneur of the Year” award in 1999, and has served on the boards of numerous corporations and non-profit organizations.
Over a successful decade of entrepreneurial feat and counting, Shehzad has been part of several startup ventures throughout his career. With exceptional focus on innovation in technology and vision to exceed client expectations, Shehzad has grown Cinnova from grounds up to a premier technology consulting firm servicing SMEs to Fortune 500 companies. Continuing to build on his success, Shehzad recently launched Digimid, a digital agency serving digital media needs of small to mid-sized businesses.
Shehzad has been recognized for his innovation in technology and had been a speaker on public forums. He holds a Bachelors in Computer Science from Arkansas, with post graduate studies from University of Sheffield (UK), and London School of Economics.
Your journey starts here.
Cinnova is all about you. Your personal and professional development, your goals, your achievements and your choices come first. A career with us is about the future – yours. At Cinnova, you constitute a critical element in the fabric of our business. We are a young and dynamic organization where we will encourage you not only to enjoy your career, but to succeed and enhance your knowledge and experience.
Cinnova offers you:
- Ways to succeed through personalized career paths and growth in own areas of strength
- Challenging projects
- Bonuses based on individual achievements
- Competitive compensation, Vacation Time, Health Care Coverage, Retirement Plans
- Innovative incentive awards
- Great co-workers
It’s your career we are talking about. Take charge of it. Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovative, results-focused services
From business systems strategy to implementation, we combine our industry knowledge with technology expertise to provide services that bring real, tangible business value to our clients. We strive to increase business velocity, staying ahead of our client’s needs and in front of the market with innovative solutions that deliver a rapid return on investment. Our clients view us as their partner because we deliver what we promise and are committed to their success.
- Full life-cycle application development, in which we assume start-to-finish responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, testing and integration of systems.
- Cooperative development, in which our experts work with your in-house IT personnel to jointly analyze, design, implement, test and integrate new systems.
We use agile methods to quickly build high quality business applications for standard technology platforms including::
- Application design, development, and implementation
- Systems integration/consolidation
- Re-engineering, performance tuning and porting services
- Implementation of packages
- Feasibility and requirement analysis for business case
We offer the following services in application development:
- Microsoft: .NET, SharePoint
- PHP/Perl and MySQL
- Media Streaming Platforms
- iOS, Android, Windows Phone
PROCESS & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Cinnova harnesses the latest web technologies to automate the flow of information in your business. Our Business Process and Workflow Automation solutions can dramatically improve front and back-office procedures by providing a single electronic workflow system that is based on your unique business processes. These web based solutions can provide a gateway for your clients, vendors, and employees to interact electronically with your business processes, which can greatly improve your company’s bottom line.
Some of the example implementations include:
- Automating Recruitment Processes for HR Departments
- Interfacing Partner/Vendors with internal applications
- Streamlining the Help and Support procedures for a telecom service provider
- Automating Grant/Fund management for an Agency
- Managing Mortgage applications for Banks
Remote staffing comes with plenty of obvious benefits namely being decreased time-to-hire, staffing temporary projects in real-time and with flexibility, cut total cost of employment, evaluating prospective full-time hires plus accessing specialization and experience.
How does it work:
- Choose between Full Time, Part Time resources
- Real-time communication on daily basis
- Scheduled Conference Calls and collaborative sessions
- Activity Reporting through Ticketing System
- All activities protected by NDA and Non-Compete
CONFERENCING & COLLABORATION SOLUTIONS
Services in application development:
- Custom IVR Solutions
- Web Collaboration
- Video Conferencing and Streaming
- Media Servers (Flash Wovza, Red5)
- Asterisk, Jabber, XMPP, SIP, WebRTC
- Integration and Implementation
- BI Architecture Design
- Data Modeling
- ETL Strategy
- Analytical Reporting
- Performance Management
- Metadata Management
- BI Security
- Implementation: Our proven rollout and implementation methodology ensures high quality SAP rollouts on-time and within budget for clients across geographies.
- SAP Support & Maintenance: Shared services support model that helps you maintain and enhance your SAP applications optimizing delivery time, quality and cost.
- SAP Upgrade: Keep up to date with the latest functionality and technology through SAP upgrade services spanning across SAP ECC 6.0.
- Custom Development: Custom developed solutions on your existing SAP platforms to help maximize the value of your investments and meet specific business goals
GRC SOX/SOD Analysis and remediation.
Right choice for your technology needs
Ten reasons why Cinnova is the right choice for your technology needs:
- High customer loyalty and Confidence with 95% repeat business and 70% of new customers from existing referrals.
- Intellectual Property is taken seriously and we maintain this confidence at all levels.
- On-time Delivery due to our experienced resources and effective project management.
- Confidentiality and security is guaranteed at a high degree in all the projects.
- Superior Execution by utilizing our Objective Oriented Methodology – ensuring superior delivery.
- Globally Accessible and available round the clock for our customers in North America and Europe.
- Ability to Scale with our access to the vast pool of talent, experienced consultants and partnership with vertical specific companies.
- Focused Teams by building them as a whole, not just as a list of capabilities. Our well tested technique helps reduce overhead, increase productivity and improve communications.
- Superior Client Relationships relying on adaptability, constant communications, and continuous feedback.
- R&D and Innovation focused initiatives for utilizing the latest trends, tools and technologies to be used in our development.
At Cinnova, we are committed to helping our clients meet their unique business needs by delivering our proven business solutions. As part of that commitment, we’ve formed an Alliance Program which allows us to work together with best-in-class partners, combining our strategic resources to deliver new business solutions that put our clients ahead of the curve.
Our alliance program ensures a joint commitment from both Cinnova and our alliance partners. The program focuses on but not limited to solution development, training, and integration strategies that deliver maximum value to your organization.
We welcome to form an alliance with other companies in vendor, product, and third party alliance.
Please contact us to learn more about our Alliance program.
Get Connected. Lets Start.
If you are interested in knowing more, reach us by:
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
Want to discuss how we can help your business? Give us a quick call at 513.795.0444 or email email@example.com
Looking for fun, exciting, and adventurous people to work with? Forward your employment application to:
Cinnova is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe, secure user experience. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private, and is used only for the purposes as set forth herein.
The Following Reflects Our Commitment To You
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the cinnova.com.
Feedback: Any feedback that is submitted through the website becomes property of cinnova.com. We may use this feedback, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site.
Privacy Commitment Changes: If we decide to change our privacy commitment for cinnova.com, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose it to anyone. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about ist1usa.com’s privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting cinnova.com. We’ll keep working hard to earn your loyalty.